Software Updater not working after Lubuntu upgrade from 16.04 to 18.04

Software Updater not working after Lubuntu upgrade from 16.04 to 18.04

grasso

Dear mailing list members,

August, 17th I did send an e-mail to [hidden email] about an issue I have with Software Updater after Lubuntu upgrade from 16.04 to 18.04. I received confirmation on this e-mail's delivery.

I used e-mail subject "Menu System Tools/Software Updater not working after Lubuntu upgrade from 16.04 to 18.04"
Perhaps this subject is too long?

I received a lot of e-mails "ubuntu-users Digest, Vol nn, Issue mm" with messages of other problems.
My own problem I could not see being discussed so far.

Can I please get an update on if my problem could be solved?

--
Kind regards,

Frans Grasso
The Netherlands
E-mail: [hidden email]

Avast logo

Re: Software Updater not working after Lubuntu upgrade from 16.04 to 18.04

Colin Law
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 at 12:26, grasso <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear mailing list members,
>
> August, 17th I did send an e-mail to [hidden email] about an issue I have with Software Updater after Lubuntu upgrade from 16.04 to 18.04. I received confirmation on this e-mail's delivery.
>
> I used e-mail subject "Menu System Tools/Software Updater not working after Lubuntu upgrade from 16.04 to 18.04"
> Perhaps this subject is too long?
>
> I received a lot of e-mails "ubuntu-users Digest, Vol nn, Issue mm" with messages of other problems.
> My own problem I could not see being discussed so far.

I have just asked a question on your original thread.  However, if you
are only seeing the digest messages that suggests you may only have
subscribed to the digest, it is generally better to subscribe to
individual messages, then you will be able to follow threads more
easily.

Colin