Some translation fixes that can be easily implemented

Some translation fixes that can be easily implemented

Yuri Chornoivan
Hi,

Can someone with good relations with developers help with fixing these
one-liners?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+bug/1228044
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+bug/1242038

I'm sure that there are many other translation bugs that can be easily
fixed by some kind Canonical developers. ;)

Examples:

http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/10/19/%23ubuntu-translators.html

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Yuri

Re: Some translation fixes that can be easily implemented

Игорь Зубарев
Thanks, Yuri

Also this one bug because it was not fixed since Raring

Igor