Stars Clonezilla Advice needed

LP

Stars Clonezilla Advice needed

LP
Hi all,
Is anyone using Lubuntu 14.04.1 for a clonzilla server ?
Setting one up now for Stars.
Clonzilla says it will work with Ubuntu 14, but I don't want all the bloatware so using Lubuntu then removing any apps not needed.
clonezilla.org says file systems supported ext4 in RED text, Why ??
Is ext4 a better choice because it is in Red text ???
Thanks
LP

LP

Re: Stars Clonezilla Advice needed

Daniel Villarreal

On 02/14/16 12:38, LP wrote:

> EDIT: using Lubuntu 14.04.1 LTS "Mate"
>
> On 14 February 2016 at 12:36, LP <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Is anyone using Lubuntu 14.04.1 for a clonzilla server ?
>     Setting one up now for Stars.
>     Clonzilla says it will work with Ubuntu 14, but I don't want all the
>     bloatware so using Lubuntu then removing any apps not needed.
>     clonezilla.org <http://clonezilla.org> says file systems supported
>     ext4 in RED text, Why ??
>     Is ext4 a better choice because it is in Red text ???

I've sent an email to Steven Shiau asking him about this. I'll let you
know if I get a response.

regards,
Daniel Villarreal
http://www.youcanlinux.org/

LP

Re: Stars Clonezilla Advice needed

Daniel Villarreal
Here's your reply
regards,
Daniel Villarreal
http://www.youcanlinux.org/

On 02/14/16 12:38, LP wrote:
> EDIT: using Lubuntu 14.04.1 LTS "Mate"
> On 14 February 2016 at 12:36, LP <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
 >[...] http://clonezilla.org> says file systems supported
>ext4 in RED text, Why ??
>Is ext4 a better choice because it is in Red text ???
[...]