Superkaramba + liquidweather

Werner Erselina
Hi everybody,

I have some problems installing the liquidweather theme for superkaramba. When
i load the theme it will display only as a black sqaure on my desktop. It
displays no information. How can i solve this problem.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Werner

Re: Superkaramba + liquidweather

calcmandan
Same problem here too.  Can't shutdown x properly after it loads likek
that either.  Happened last night.

Re: Superkaramba + liquidweather

federico silva
On Tuesday 08 November 2005 15:08, Daniel Lausevic wrote:
Daniel Lausevic escribió:
> Same problem here too.  Can't shutdown x properly after it loads likek
> that either.  Happened last night.

The same happened to me.

The site says:
<quote>
Also, make sure that, if you've installed a binary version of superkaramba,
it's been compiled against the exact version of python that you have
installed - if you can't find a suitable binary then install superkaramba
from source.
</quote>

Could it be possible that this is affecting us,
anyone?

Re: Superkaramba + liquidweather

Mirjam Wäckerlin
Which version of liquidweather do you use?
If it's the newest, make sure you have the newest superkaramba, too (not available yet with apt-get, you have to download it from net, p.ex. from kde-look.org).
Compile superkaramba from source.

If it's still not working, start superkaramba from konsole and check the errors.
(For me, I had to install kxdocker).

Mirjam