Switching Distros

Viper550
Dear Art Team,

I have switched Linux distros to Fedora Core 5, but Ubuntu will still
have a place in my heart (I installed the new Dapper theme on my Gnome
2.14). Even though I don't use Ubuntu anymore, I'll still possibly
contribute to the Art Team, since it says that ANYONE can contribute to
the Ubuntu Project, this means even non-Ubuntu users could! When it
comes to art, the only System Requirements are a wanting for prettiness,
X Windowing System, and a Desktop Environment.

Viper550

p.s. The color change you did to Ubuntulooks is UGLY! I liked it better
in Orange on the Window Borders, and what you have done to Kubuntu...is
too bad to describe!

Re: Switching Distros

Travis Watkins
On 4/3/06, Viper550 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> p.s. The color change you did to Ubuntulooks is UGLY! I liked it better
> in Orange on the Window Borders, and what you have done to Kubuntu...is
> too bad to describe!

Bright orange would have had me switching to Fedora too. Ubuntulooks
is much better now compared to flight 5.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com

Re: Switching Distros

Sandis Neilands
Hello!

On 4/3/06, Viper550 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> and what you have done to Kubuntu...is too bad to describe!

Oh why? It's not that bad. The bubbles wallpaper gives you nice retro
feeling of windows 95. Coupled with bright and shiney crystal icons
and purple KWin theme it is perfect fix for yet again delayed windows
vista addicts.

"You, you, you make a grown man cry
You, you make a dead man come..."
--