T22 laptop battery drained.

Eric Devost
Hi all,

I just got a thinkpad T22 with a fresh Breezy install. The installation
worked perfectly exept that I had to turn off acpi and load apm module
to make the my network card recognise.

So why am I posting ? Because my battery gets drained in 15 minutes ! Do
I need to tweek anything to make my battery last long enough ?

Thanx a lot for helping.

Eric,

Re: T22 laptop battery drained.

Harry Wert
Eric Devost wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just got a thinkpad T22 with a fresh Breezy install. The
> installation worked perfectly exept that I had to turn off acpi and
> load apm module to make the my network card recognise.
>
> So why am I posting ? Because my battery gets drained in 15 minutes !
> Do I need to tweek anything to make my battery last long enough ?
>
> Thanx a lot for helping.
>
> Eric,

Mine runs about 2 1/2 hours with Breezy which is about the same as I had
with Hoary.  Suspect you have a defective or old battery, or your
charging system is not charging correctly.

Harry Wert
Physicist

Re: T22 laptop battery drained.

Eric Devost
Thanxs for the reply guys,

That battery was suppose to be new... Good thing I aven't paid to much for the computer.

Ciao,

--
Eric Devost
TelaNéos