[TEAM] LTS expecations

flocculant
We've got less than 6 months to sort out the next LTS.

We've got some ppa's set for possibles.

We need to make decisions - now, not in March.

We need as many people as possible from 'Team' to be able to turn up.

I can make myself available from ~1500 Friday UTC to around 2300 Sunday
UTC for the next 3 weekends, that's almost a 60 hour window.

Can we get replies from team members - priority will be given to those
in the development team.

Cheers

Kev

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BionicBeaver/ReleaseSchedule

Re: [TEAM] LTS expecations

Dave Pearson
I'm available from around 19:00 Fri to 22:00 each night.

Dave

Sent from my Huawei Mobile