[TEAM VOTE] The GIMP: Shipping with GTK theme by default

[TEAM VOTE] The GIMP: Shipping with GTK theme by default

Sean Davis
Hello everyone!

Here's another email from our community meeting. We added GIMP back to Xubuntu starting with Disco, and the latest version ships with a dark theme and monochrome icons [1].

I'd like to propose shipping with the GTK theme and color icons instead [2]. This would make  GIMP look and feel like the other applications we ship.

Please vote +1 if you are in favor of shipping GIMP with the GTK theme and color icons.

To participate in this vote, you must be part of Xubuntu Team [3]. Please reply to this list with +1 to approve, -1 to reject, or 0 to abstain.

[1] https://imgur.com/ctbPMlm.png

[2] https://imgur.com/1L4Vfey.png

[3] https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team

Sean Davis (bluesabre)
Xubuntu Technical Lead

Re: [TEAM VOTE] The GIMP: Shipping with GTK theme by default

Pasi Lallinaho-3
+1

Integration over specific user group preference.

Cheers,
Pasi

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)         › https://open.knome.fi/
Xubuntu Website Lead           › https://xubuntu.org/

RE: [TEAM VOTE] The GIMP: Shipping with GTK theme by default

Dave Pearson

+1