Test

Doug Smythies-6
This is test e-mail, after changing the setting that Peter pointed to.
It should get held for moderation, and there is no need to accept it.

... Doug

RE: Test

Doug Smythies
On 2017.03.11 08:15 Doug Smythies wrote:

> This is test e-mail, after changing the setting that Peter pointed to.
> It should get held for moderation, and there is no need to accept it.

Sorry for the noise everyone. I forgot to delete this from "hold for
moderation" queue after my testing on Saturday, even thou I told the
other moderators I was going to delete it.

... Doug