Testers required

Andrew Rose
Hello,
I saw your request for testers on your Facebook page.
I have some experience of working in the telecommunications and IT industry and testing software.
At the moment I am a mature student at De Montfort University doing a BSc in Cyber Security, 3 months to go.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-rose-a5a84a3/
I use Xubuntu on most of my laptops, and as a host for my virtual machines.

I was using it to host VMworkstation pro and some virtual machines until a recent update stopped that.
Presuming that was something to do with patches for Meltdown and Spectre?

My final year project is on Docker security so I would be very interested if you have anything to test in that area?

Regards
Andy