Testing Ubuntu User subscription for Outlook.com account

Testing Ubuntu User subscription for Outlook.com account

Dave Woyciesjes-2
Thank you for your patience.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

 - from some guy in the internet.

Re: Testing Ubuntu User subscription for Outlook.com account

David Woyciesjes

        And the obligatory reply. :)

Yes, I know that it is bad form to use the mailing list as a testing
platform; but for my particular issue, I have no choice.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

- from some guy on the internet.