Testing for the Bionic LTS release.

In addition to the normal daily and milestone Iso testing that we can do [1], we have also got some packages that we can be testing within your installation.

If you are using the latest 17.10 release you can test versions of some packages that are already available in the development release. To do so add the following ppa, update and you will be offered these packages :

NOTE: this ppa is ONLY suitable for those running Artful wishing to test applications landing in Bionic.

For those already running the development release due out in April, you can add this ppa, which includes packages which may end up in Xubuntu. Included in this ppa are packages that have been worked on in Xfce for Gtk3 :

If you wish to test further, then the Daily ppa is also available for Xubuntu and Xfce packages we are looking at:

Both of these ppa's can be used on Artful and Bionic.

Details of all the ppa's which the Xubuntu development team have control over are detailed at https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-dev

[1] http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/384/builds

xubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]