The only secure SME solution (Ubuntu based of course)

The only secure SME solution (Ubuntu based of course)

Wm. Stewart-2

If you want a secure solution for small and medium size enterprise, that guarantees the privacy of your software and data, then Microsoft 365, Google Apps, and other multi-tenant cloud solutions obviously aren't going to do it.  Cirrus Open is the only single-tenant, secure cloud available today: servers, email, virtual desktops, any application you want.

And unlike all other cloud SME offerings, if you wish you can even run it locally on your own servers!

It's really a virtual Ubuntu desktop *platform* for any FOSS.  It makes Microsoft 365 and Google Apps look like kludged malware.

More info: https://wiki.cirrusopen.org/images/a/a9/Cirrus-Open-Secure-Clouds.pdf

Download your own, use it or sell it: https://wiki.cirrusopen.org/index.php/Development

Cheers!
Bill

--
William (Bill) Stewart
http://CirrusComputing.com/

Re: The only secure SME solution (Ubuntu based of course)

Doug Stewart-4
Is there  an existing cloud spot where I can use this now?
Doug Stewart

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Bill Stewart <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

DASCertificate for 206392

Re: The only secure SME solution (Ubuntu based of course)

Wm. Stewart-2

Hi Doug, if you have a disk, IP address, and port 25 open, you can install locally and play to your heart's content.

We will also be releasing an AWS installable version very shortly.

In the meantime, I'd be glad to provide you with a demo enterprise hosted on our servers if you wish to try it?  Please let me know.

Cheers,
Bill

On Fri, 2016-01-22 at 17:50 -0500, Doug Stewart wrote:
[...]

<A HREF="tel:1.613.797.7744">1.613.797.7744

DASCertificate for 206392

--
William (Bill) Stewart
http://CirrusComputing.com/