Time for KC elections!

Valorie Zimmerman
Hello folks, my caledar tells me that soon it will be time for elections. We need someone to step up and *run* the election, which means asking for nominations, setting up the poll, sending ballots to all Kubuntu Members, remind people to vote, close the poll and announce the results.

Thanks in advance for stepping up,

Valorie

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Time for KC elections!

Aaron Honeycutt-2
I'm not sure if I will run it but if I don't and anyone else wants to set it up I have this repo for doing it:

It's tweaked so that it looks at @kubuntu.org emails as the first email list.

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 12:51 AM Valorie Zimmerman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello folks, my caledar tells me that soon it will be time for elections. We need someone to step up and *run* the election, which means asking for nominations, setting up the poll, sending ballots to all Kubuntu Members, remind people to vote, close the poll and announce the results.

Thanks in advance for stepping up,

Valorie

Re: Time for KC elections!

Rik Mills-2
On 06/08/2019 07:50, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:

> Hello folks, my caledar tells me that soon it will be time for
> elections. We need someone to step up and *run* the election, which
> means asking for nominations, setting up the poll, sending ballots to
> all Kubuntu Members, remind people to vote, close the poll and announce
> the results.
>
> Thanks in advance for stepping up,
>
> Valorie
>
> --
> http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her

Hi Valorie,

I Have just sent the call for nominations and schedule to the lists.

That doesn't necessarily mean I will run the rest, but at least we have
kicked things off, as time is short.

Rik

Re: Time for KC elections!

Valorie Zimmerman