Tools for editing connections.

Colin McDermott
Hi All

Does anyone know a reliable gui dial up connection tool. I am using
gtkdial and it is a little buggy. Also a gui to configure the screen
resolution would be good.

I know that puppy linux uses a program called roaring penguin to
configure it's lan connections.

--
Colin McDermott
Reboot Computer Reuse centre

Re: Tools for editing connections.

jani.monoses@gmail.com

On 11/7/05, Colin McDermott <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All

Does anyone know a reliable gui dial up connection tool. I am using
gtkdial and it is a little buggy. Also a gui to configure the screen
resolution would be good.

I don't know about dial-up config tools. But for resolution isn't the display manager
in the settings panel plugin good enough?

Jani