Translating document

Nir Ron

Hi all,

I ran into this document: (http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/Ubuntu_Breezy_Installation_Guide) which I think can be very helpful for the Israeli users... Now, how can I translate it and attach to the Israeli Ubuntu project ??

Nir

Re: Translating document

Sivan Greenberg
Hi Nir!

 Please, by all means, feel free to take this document and create a
localized version over at www.ubuntu.org.il this is a wiki based web
site that anybody can create an account and contribute there.

Thank you for the offer! It would be great to have something like and
even more translated over the Israeli wiki.

Sivan

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 11:23 +0300, Nir Ron wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I ran into this document:
> (http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/Ubuntu_Breezy_Installation_Guide)
> which I think can be very helpful for the Israeli users... Now, how
> can I translate it and attach to the Israeli Ubuntu project ??
>

> Nir

Re: Translating document

Sivan Greenberg
Hi Eyal,

 The wiki design thing is still pending, I have a note to notify you
when I have news about it, don't worry, we we leave this design as this
only if not other option can be brought on Moin, which I don't suspect
will happen ;-)

Regarding the "bug", this is not a bug, but actually Moin setting
localization settings only when a user is logged in , and it knows about
it's language settings. I'll search how to make this be a default in
Hebrew as I already made this default for all the "static" items.

Cheers,

Sivan