Translations for the new ubuntu-software/snap-store

Translations for the new ubuntu-software/snap-store

Sebastien Bacher
Good morning translators,

The default ubuntu-software application in Ubuntu Focal has been
transitioned from gnome-software to 'snap-store', the project can be
translated on launchpad at that url
https://translations.launchpad.net/snap-store

Happy translating,
Sebastien Bacher

Re: Translations for the new ubuntu-software/snap-store

Timo Jyrinki-4
ke 15. huhtik. 2020 klo 20.43 Sebastien Bacher ([hidden email]) kirjoitti:
> The default ubuntu-software application in Ubuntu Focal has been
> transitioned from gnome-software to 'snap-store', the project can be
> translated on launchpad at that url
> https://translations.launchpad.net/snap-store

Note that in my case the first ~700 untranslated strings were XML
translations that are not that useful to translate, while the last 15
untranslated strings are the important ones ie categories like Finance
etc.

-Timo

Fwd: Translations for the new ubuntu-software/snap-store

Игорь Зубарев

Also currently snap-store has no translation of apps descriptions but deb packages have.
Is it going to be fixed before release?

Cheers,
Igor

чт, 16 апр. 2020 г. в 09:14, Timo Jyrinki <[hidden email]>:
ke 15. huhtik. 2020 klo 20.43 Sebastien Bacher ([hidden email]) kirjoitti:
> The default ubuntu-software application in Ubuntu Focal has been
> transitioned from gnome-software to 'snap-store', the project can be
> translated on launchpad at that url
> https://translations.launchpad.net/snap-store

Note that in my case the first ~700 untranslated strings were XML
translations that are not that useful to translate, while the last 15
untranslated strings are the important ones ie categories like Finance
etc.

-Timo

Re: Translations for the new ubuntu-software/snap-store

Sebastien Bacher
Hey there,

One dependency which includes snap translations (including the name of
the interfaces that can be connected from
gnome-software/snap-store/gnome-control-center) and is now also properly
translatable
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/focal/+source/snapd-glib/+translations

Cheers,

Le 15/04/2020 à 19:43, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :

> Good morning translators,
>
> The default ubuntu-software application in Ubuntu Focal has been
> transitioned from gnome-software to 'snap-store', the project can be
> translated on launchpad at that url
> https://translations.launchpad.net/snap-store
>
> Happy translating,
> Sebastien Bacher

Re: Translations for the new ubuntu-software/snap-store

Hannie Dumoleyn
I translate gnome-software for Ubuntu here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/focal/+source/gnome-software/+pots/gnome-software/nl/+translate

Hannie
Ubuntu Dutch Translators
Gnome Dutch Translators