Tuxracer - Penguin-planet-racer - missing GLX visual

Tuxracer - Penguin-planet-racer - missing GLX visual

Joyce Markoll
Hello,
Since a few weeks, it's impossible to lounch this game. My child misses
it, and I don't quite understand what the problem is about.
When trying to lounch from console bash returns:

**********
~$ ppracer
[...]
ppracer error: Couldn't initialize video: Couldn't find matching GLX
visual (Success)
~$

It used to function. My graphic card is ATI Radeon 9200 SE. I didn't
install the fglrx pilot as it's fit for 9500 and above but no mention of
9200, and there is a proprietary 3D pilot in the chipset.
There is a new pilote for Linux at ATI's site. (2005 whereas mine is
2004 or before).

Do you think I should install it ? do you think the problem comes from
there ?
Thanks, Joyce Markoll.