Quantcast

UDS-R - Follow up on the UDS session "LoCo best practices"

UDS-R - Follow up on the UDS session "LoCo best practices" – Hi I'm Christoffer from the Swedish LoCo. A last minute UDS session was scheduled today "Ubuntu LoCo Best Practices, Tips, & Tricks&quo...
Great suggestion! +1 Pablo Rubianes Uruguay LoCo Team 2012/10/30 Christoffer Holmstedt <christoffer.holmstedt@...> > Hi > I...
Cheer up! On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Pablo Rubianes <pablorubianes-uy@... > wrote: > Great suggestion! +1 > > Pablo ...
Sounds good for me! Sergio Meneses Linux User: #478743 Ubuntu User: #24056 On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Ko Ko Ye` <kokoye2007@.....
yes please (: On 31 October 2012 10:01, Sergio Meneses <sergioandresmeneses@...> wrote: > Sounds good for me! > > Sergio Mene...
LoCo Meet and Blog! ( a follow-up on UDS session "LoCo best practices") – Happy Halloween! At my UDS-R session yesterday, it became apparent that there's currently a general lack of inspiring LoCo news out there. Let...
One little add, you need to be Ubuntu Member to feed the Ubuntu Planet, so if you're not I would suggest to find a Member and ask him to post it...
In my opinion the news and activities from loco teams must be in a different place than Ubuntu Planet, because in Ubuntu planet the feeds are to...
Hello everybody, George Christofis: > In my opinion the news and activities from loco teams must be in a > different place than Ubuntu ...