UI Freeze exception request - Ubuntu MATE 19.10 slideshow

UI Freeze exception request - Ubuntu MATE 19.10 slideshow

Martin Wimpress-2
Hi,

Sorry for being late to the party on updating our Ubiquity slideshows.
We changed two of the default apps in Ubuntu MATE 19.10 and the
following bugs update our slides accordingly.

  * https://pad.lv/1843311
  * https://pad.lv/1843297

With your agreement, we'd like to land these changes in the slideshow ASAP.

Regards, Martin.

Re: UI Freeze exception request - Ubuntu MATE 19.10 slideshow

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
Hi Martin!

On 2019-10-01 14:15, Martin Wimpress wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for being late to the party on updating our Ubiquity slideshows.
> We changed two of the default apps in Ubuntu MATE 19.10 and the
> following bugs update our slides accordingly.
>
>    * https://pad.lv/1843311
>    * https://pad.lv/1843297
>
> With your agreement, we'd like to land these changes in the slideshow ASAP.

Those slides are not included in any documentation which the docs team
maintains. You know better than me if it affects any MATE specific
documentation.

However, changing to my translation coordinator hat, you may want to
send a note to the ubuntu-translators mailing list. But even if you do
you'll probably end up with most of the new/changed strings untranslated.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj