UIFe: GNOME Control Center fingerprint dialog

UIFe: GNOME Control Center fingerprint dialog

Marco Trevisan (Treviño)
Hi,

We would like to improve the gnome-control-center fingerprint enrollment
dialog to fix various technical and usability issues.

This would impact slightly with the documentation, but it may introduce
few new strings.

More details at https://launchpad.net/bugs/1865845

Cheers

Re: UIFe: GNOME Control Center fingerprint dialog

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
Hi Marco,

On 2020-03-26 02:27, Marco Trevisan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We would like to improve the gnome-control-center fingerprint enrollment
> dialog to fix various technical and usability issues.
>
> This would impact slightly with the documentation, but it may introduce
> few new strings.
>
> More details at https://launchpad.net/bugs/1865845

I added a comment to the bug report.

--