UIFe: Remove 4 apps from default install

UIFe: Remove 4 apps from default install

Jeremy Bicha-2
Hi,

I am requesting User Interface Freeze Exceptions to drop 4 apps from
the default Ubuntu 17.10 install:

Imagemagick (the command line utilities will still be installed)
XTerm
UXTerm
xdiagnose

More detail is provided at these bugs:

https://launchpad.net/bugs/1717946
https://launchpad.net/bugs/1717951

Thank you,
Jeremy Bicha

Re: UIFe: Remove 4 apps from default install

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
Hi Jeremy,

On 2017-09-18 17:17, Jeremy Bicha wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am requesting User Interface Freeze Exceptions to drop 4 apps from
> the default Ubuntu 17.10 install:
>
> Imagemagick (the command line utilities will still be installed)
> XTerm
> UXTerm
> xdiagnose
>
> More detail is provided at these bugs:
>
> https://launchpad.net/bugs/1717946
> https://launchpad.net/bugs/1717951

None of those packages is dealt with in the desktop guide AFAIK, so I
don't see a problem. Made notes on the bug reports.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj