UIFe: Ubiquity's Minimal Install page

Jeremy Bicha-2
Hi!

A redesign of the Minimal Install page of the Ubuntu installer
(ubiquity) is going to be just a bit late in landing. I apologize for
the inconvenience.

More details and screenshots are at https://launchpad.net/bugs/1758082

This does add and modify a few translatable strings.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha

Re: UIFe: Ubiquity's Minimal Install page

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
On 2018-03-22 19:16, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
> A redesign of the Minimal Install page of the Ubuntu installer
> (ubiquity) is going to be just a bit late in landing. I apologize
> for the inconvenience.
>
> More details and screenshots are at
> https://launchpad.net/bugs/1758082
>
> This does add and modify a few translatable strings.

Sounds motivated. Made a note on the bug report.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj