UIFe request about default font for Arabic

UIFe request about default font for Arabic

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
Hi!

I have filed <https://launchpad.net/bugs/1896397> about a couple of
changes of the default font for rendering Arabic. Since we are in
UserInterfaceFreeze, I have requested an exception.

Please let me know if you have any objections.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj