Ubuntforums Philippine Team

Bugzilla from carlosdgtorres@gmail.com
We are happy to announce that we now have our own little corner in
Ubuntuforums!

Presenting the Philippine Team subforum:
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=303

In a few days, we will be able to reach this through
http://ph.ubuntuforums.org

Kita kits!

Re: Ubuntforums Philippine Team

Jerome Gotangco-2
On 10/6/07, Juan Carlos Torres <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We are happy to announce that we now have our own little corner in
> Ubuntuforums!

Congratulations! Here's to a bigger audience in the Philippines and
Pinoys outside the country!

--
Jerome

Re: Ubuntforums Philippine Team