Ubuntu-PH site status?

Jerome Gotangco-2
Can anyone who was last involved with the ubuntu-ph.org website give a
status of the said site as it has been offline for quite a while yet
nothing seems to care anymore?

--
Jerome

Re: Ubuntu-PH site status?

Jerome Gotangco
On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Jerome Gotangco <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can anyone who was last involved with the ubuntu-ph.org website give a
> status of the said site as it has been offline for quite a while yet
> nothing seems to care anymore?

No one, I mean. It kind of sucks that nothing is happening on that
side, because we can easily open it up for volunteers from the forums.

--
Jerome

Re: Ubuntu-PH site status?

hard wyrd
I've trying to visit it also. I thought it's on my side. But its been
more than a month I think?

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Jerome Gotangco <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can anyone who was last involved with the ubuntu-ph.org website give a
> status of the said site as it has been offline for quite a while yet
> nothing seems to care anymore?
>
> --
> Jerome

Part-time SysAd, full-time Dad, part-time netNinja
CNS, ACFE, FOSS Advocate and Consultant
Registered Linux User #400165
http://baudizm.blogsome.com
http://linuxblazon.wordpress.com
http://3x-comic.blogspot.com (NEW!)

Re: Ubuntu-PH site status?

Zak Elep
On 9/6/08, Jerome Gotangco <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can anyone who was last involved with the ubuntu-ph.org website give a
> status of the said site as it has been offline for quite a while yet
> nothing seems to care anymore?

Site has been moved to Canonical hosting; I'm currently waiting for
smurf to provide me DNS access to point ubuntu-ph.org to the new host.

--
Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org
[hidden email]  ||  [hidden email]  ||  [hidden email]