Ubuntu Server Guide - VCS docs

Bryce Harrington-8
In the server guide, there are pages for git, bzr, and subversion.  All
three explain basic usage of the client tool; the git page includes
directions for installing the gitolite server.

Given the prevalence of git these days, I don't think the server docs
need to maintain the bzr and subversion client directions, and I think
it is safe to assume most readers will know at least the minimal amount
of git documented here.  So I would like to propose we drop all the VCS
client usage content.

The gitolite service docs, I would like to move to their own page, named
"Version Control - Gitolite" or similar (suggestions?)

Thanks,
Bryce