Ubuntu Youth

Paul Sutton
Hi

I just wondered if the Ubuntu Youth group is still running.

Their website is still up https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuYouth but maybe
there are people here who are also part of that who can help act as a go
between here and their list.l

I am asking as I am up at meeting today and have a chance to talk /
network with groups who are involved with working with young people up
to 25) and as there are genuine opportunities it could be a way to reach
out.

Regards

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net

Re: Ubuntu Youth

Daniel Case-2
I decided to have a look, the original founder is here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/philipballew but mostly hasn't been around
since 2016 or so, except on IRC where he was last seen August last
year. I can only assume he stepped down... I went to have a peek in
the #ubuntu-youth-council channel and #ubuntu-youth, seems the leader
right now is a guy called Jose but there's no-one else there:
[hidden email] - try reaching out?

I wouldn't hold out much hope though, it appears to be very inactive.