Ubuntu dapper flight2 testing report and defect report

Ubuntu dapper flight2 testing report and defect report

姜国伟

    Hello,everyone.Do you remember me? Last year we ostl have done an all-sided testing for ubuntu5.04, and published our testing report.Now we have finished testing dapper flight2.You can get a similiar testing report at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Victor39.
    Hi,Chris.Hi,Paul.Could you help me once more put our report on your website?Thus more people may get it easier.Thank you very much!
    According to your advice,all the bugs in our bug report has been filed into malone.

Victor

Ubuntu Dapper Flight2 Testing Report.zip (59K) Download Attachment