Ubuntu is not under attack

ompaul
Hi there,

Background, there has been a much longer thread than one this running on
ubuntu users list :-)

I am posting a mail with this topic to the sounder list. All welcome.

Regards,

Paul O'Malley

PTHREAD dead!

Has Ubuntu been under attack at all? Was: Ubuntu is not under attack

Phillip Sc. Boegh
> Hi there,
>
> Background, there has been a much longer thread than one this running on
> ubuntu users list :-)
>
> I am posting a mail with this topic to the sounder list. All welcome.

Has Ubuntu been under attack at all? And if so - how?

Regards

Phillip

Re: Has Ubuntu been under attack at all? Was: Ubuntu is not under attack

David-99
On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 09:49:16PM +0100, Phillip Sc. Boegh wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Background, there has been a much longer thread than one this running on
> > ubuntu users list :-)
> >
> > I am posting a mail with this topic to the sounder list. All welcome.
>
> Has Ubuntu been under attack at all? And if so - how?

No (in a word).

Quite a few people take exception to certain changes that have been made
in Breezy. I think it was more by way of a vigorous exchange of views.

I certainly hope that someone at Canonical was taking note of the exchange
though. The only disappointment was that not one comment was made by
any of the developers.