Unable to run rsync command

jiten jha
Dear Friends,

I have 2 ubuntu 14.04 LST server Master and Slave. Master to Slave rsync command was working fine last 2 years. But the problem started when I have created new image of Slave server and stopped old server.
When I am going to run rsync command it is giving me
Error Message :
" rsync -avzL -e "ssh -i jiten.pem" /var/www/html/ [hidden email]:/var/www/html/
protocol version mismatch -- is your shell clean?
(see the rsync man page for an explanation)
rsync error: protocol incompatibility (code 2) at compat.c(171) http://sender=3.0.6"

"both server have same rsync version" "rsync version 3.0.6 protocol version 30"

I have checked ::
1> Created new image of master server and tried rsync command both server but same problem.

I have follow so many instruction:
1> ssh remotehost /bin/true > out.dat ( file blank)
2> ssh remoteuser@remotehost echo 2>/dev/null
3> vi /etc/bashrc file (there is not echo and other extra line or character)
4> rsync -avvvz -e "ssh -i
5> move and remove the .bashrc on remote host
6> vi /root/.bashrc
if [ $- != i ] ; then
  1. Shell is non-interactive. Be done now!
return
fi

7> I have remove and move /root/.bashrc file and /root/profile file both Master and new Slave server
8> I have removed rsync command and install new on both server.

Output of :: [hidden email] home]# rsync -avvvzL -e "ssh -i jiten.pem" /var/www/html/ [hidden email]:/var/www/html/
opening connection using: ssh -i jiten.pem -l root xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx rsync --server -vvvlogDtprze.iLs . /var/www/html/
protocol version mismatch -- is your shell clean?
(see the rsync man page for an explanation)
rsync error: protocol incompatibility (code 2) at compat.c(171) http://sender=3.0.6
_exit_cleanup(code=2, file=compat.c, line=171): about to call exit(2)
You have mail in /var/spool/mail/root

Please help me what to do now.

Thanks & Regards