Versions of i386

Андрей Аксютин
Hello, maybe you have already been approached with such questions, but on the Internet I have not found the answer, tell me, do you plan to continue to release versions for i386 processors? And if so, from which version?

Re: Versions of i386

Pasi Lallinaho-3
Hello,

32-bit releases are being released "for now". Xubuntu 18.04 should see a 32-bit release unless something very dramatic and unusual happens before release.

Or in other words, there is no long term plan and the decision is likely made release by release in the future as well.

Cheers,
Pasi

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)                   › https://open.knome.fi/