Video sound goes to Loudspeaker boxes, rest to headset. Why?

Video sound goes to Loudspeaker boxes, rest to headset. Why?

robert rottermann
Hi Folks

on my Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS all the sound but the ones from YouTube and other
videos goes to the USB attached Headset.

How can I make also the video output go to the headset?

thanks for you insight

Robert

Re: Video sound goes to Loudspeaker boxes, rest to headset. Why?

Doug McGarrett

On 2/15/21 1:09 AM, robert rottermann wrote:

> Hi Folks
>

> on my Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS all the sound but the ones from YouTube and
> other videos goes to the USB attached Headset.
>
> How can I make also the video output go to the headset?
>
> thanks for you insight
>
> Robert

You have eyes in your ears?

--doug