W(hy) T(hat) F(eature)...

Cybe R. Wizard
...must be what the recent users of WTF mean because I /know/ they
wouldn't mean anything not allowed on the Ubuntu list, right?

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Q: What's the difference between MicroSoft Windows and a virus?
A: Apart from the fact that viruses are supported by their authors,

Re: W(hy) T(hat) F(eature)...

neil woolford
On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 10:19 -0600, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> ...must be what the recent users of WTF mean because I /know/ they
> wouldn't mean anything not allowed on the Ubuntu list, right?
>
> Cybe R. Wizard

Surely, Why This Foolishness...

If my brother, intelligent but not a 'computer person' had trouble with
it so might other potential customers of the company involved!  They
mightn't have had me to Google for the format, find the Windows reader,
etc etc.

Neil