Wanted: Web Software Developers, DevOps & Systems Network Administrators.

Wanted: Web Software Developers, DevOps & Systems Network Administrators.

Georgia Krashia Jocson | TDM
Wanted: Web Software Developers, DevOps & Systems Network
Administrators.

We are looking to grow our Team in our office in Nicosia, Cyprus! We are
seeking for people who are motivated, hungry for knowledge, fast
learners and want to be fully immersed in a Startup Environment.  The
positions will be full of challenges and opportunity for growth. The
successful candidates are ones that are looking to continue their career
and work along side experienced, seasoned ICT professionals.

For further details for each position, please see attached pdfs.
Applications/CVs can be sent to [hidden email]

--
Warm Regards,

Georgia Krashia Jocson

Administrations Manager / Human Resource
e: [hidden email]
w: https://tadeem.com
t: +35722000959
m: +35796398894

Tadeem Enterprises Limited

--
This communication (including any attachments) is sent on behalf of
Tadeem Enterprises Limited. It contains information which is

=?UTF-8?Q?1519904401=5FTadeem=5FEnterprises=5FLTD=5FWeb=5FSoftware?= =?UTF-8?Q?=5FDeveloper=5FJob-Description=5F20180205=2Epdf?= (93K) Download Attachment
=?UTF-8?Q?1519904397=5FTadeem=5FEnterprises=5FLTD=5FEntry=5FLevel?= =?UTF-8?Q?=5FJunior=5FWeb=5FDeveloper=5FJob-Description=5F20180314=2Epdf?= =?UTF-8?Q??= (94K) Download Attachment
=?UTF-8?Q?Tadeem=5FEnterprises=5FLTD=5FSystems=5FNetwork=5FAdminis?= =?UTF-8?Q?trator=5FJob-Description=5F20180316=2Epdf?= (92K) Download Attachment