Web Site Down?.....

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr.
Dunno if anyone's aware? But I've been trying to download Ubuntu MATE's
.iso file since around 1PM EST, and when you click on the link for the
download nothing happens. I guess they're performing some kind of
maintenance? Because I also went to Ubuntu's home page, and Ubuntu
Budgie, Lubuntu and Kubuntu and was able to click on and download their
links for their .iso files.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Cheers!

EGO II

Re: Web Site Down?.....

Wynona Stacy Lockwood
On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:04 PM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dunno if anyone's aware? But I've been trying to download Ubuntu MATE's .iso file since around 1PM EST, and when you click on the link for the download nothing happens. I guess they're performing some kind of maintenance? Because I also went to Ubuntu's home page, and Ubuntu Budgie, Lubuntu and Kubuntu and was able to click on and download their links for their .iso files.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Cheers!

EGO II

You may be affected by this huge outage.

https://www.centredaily.com/news/local/article214067869.html

--
Wynona Stacy Lockwood

Re: Web Site Down?.....

Robert-164

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:09 PM, Wynona Stacy Lockwood <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:04 PM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dunno if anyone's aware? But I've been trying to download Ubuntu MATE's .iso file since around 1PM EST, and when you click on the link for the download nothing happens. I guess they're performing some kind of maintenance? Because I also went to Ubuntu's home page, and Ubuntu Budgie, Lubuntu and Kubuntu and was able to click on and download their links for their .iso files.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Cheers!

EGO II

You may be affected by this huge outage.

https://www.centredaily.com/news/local/article214067869.html

--
Wynona Stacy Lockwood

​I just download the .iso file and had no issues. ​