Webdav clients for Hoary

Upayavira-2
I need a decent webdav client for Hoary that can read/write files on a
dav server.

I've tried Nautilus, but that struggles when I try to save resources.
I've tried davfs2, but that has a similar problem.

Any other suggestions? Or ways to fix Nautilus or davfs2?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: Webdav clients for Hoary

Dick Davies-2
On 08/11/05, Upayavira <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I need a decent webdav client for Hoary that can read/write files on a
> dav server.
>
> I've tried Nautilus, but that struggles when I try to save resources.
> I've tried davfs2, but that has a similar problem.
>
> Any other suggestions? Or ways to fix Nautilus or davfs2?

Konqueror does a good job. Or cadaver if you don't mind a text interface.

http://number9.hellooperator.net/