Welcome new Kubuntu Member José Manuel Santamaría Lema

Welcome new Kubuntu Member José Manuel Santamaría Lema

Valorie Zimmerman
Hi all,

Having contributed to Kubuntu for at least two years, Santa has been
voted in by a majority of the Kubuntu Council after his membership
meeting yesterday [1,2]. I'm happy to welcome him as a new Kubuntu
Member.

His wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Santamaria/KubuntuMembership

Please everyone give him a warm welcome. Yesterday was quite a day!

All the best,

Valorie, on behalf of the Kubuntu Council

1. Kubuntu-devel logs:
https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2016/11/18/%23kubuntu-devel.html
2. Myriam voted +1 earlier today in the #kubuntu-council channel,
which we do not yet have logged, unfortunately

Re: Welcome new Kubuntu Member José Manuel Santamaría Lema

Rik Mills-2
Welcome José,

I look forward to continuing to work with you on kubuntu, where your
knowledge is invaluable.

Rik

El domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016 11:21:01 (CET) Rik Mills escribió:
> Welcome José,
>
> I look forward to continuing to work with you on kubuntu, where your
> knowledge is invaluable.
>
> Rik

Thank you very much Rik :)

Re: Welcome new Kubuntu Member José Manuel Santamaría Lema

Mark Shuttleworth-3

Welcome Santa :)

Mark