Welcome new members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

Welcome new members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

Elizabeth K. Joseph
On the behalf of the Community Council I would like to congratulate
and welcome our newly appointed members to the LoCo Council:

 - Sergio Meneses (incumbent) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SergioMeneses
https://launchpad.net/~sergiomeneses

 - José Antonio Rey https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jose https://launchpad.net/~jose

 - Stephen Michael Kellat http://wiki.ubuntu.com/skellat
https://launchpad.net/~skellat

Thank you to all who their names forward, we always have great
applicants, and the decision is never easy and we hope you all
consider applying again in the future.

Regards,

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph, on behalf of the Community Council

Re: Welcome new members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

Jono Bacon-3
Congratulations to the new members! :-)

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On the behalf of the Community Council I would like to congratulate
> and welcome our newly appointed members to the LoCo Council:
>
>  - Sergio Meneses (incumbent) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SergioMeneses
> https://launchpad.net/~sergiomeneses
>
>  - José Antonio Rey https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jose https://launchpad.net/~jose
>
>  - Stephen Michael Kellat http://wiki.ubuntu.com/skellat
> https://launchpad.net/~skellat
>
> Thank you to all who their names forward, we always have great
> applicants, and the decision is never easy and we hope you all
> consider applying again in the future.
>
> Regards,
>
> Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph, on behalf of the Community Council

Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager
www.ubuntu.com / www.jonobacon.org
www.identi.ca/jonobacon www.twitter.com/jonobacon

Re: Welcome new members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

cprofitt
Congratulations everyone!

Charles

On Fri, 2013-10-04 at 14:50 -0700, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph wrote:

> On the behalf of the Community Council I would like to congratulate
> and welcome our newly appointed members to the LoCo Council:
>
>  - Sergio Meneses (incumbent) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SergioMeneses
> https://launchpad.net/~sergiomeneses
>
>  - José Antonio Rey https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jose https://launchpad.net/~jose
>
>  - Stephen Michael Kellat http://wiki.ubuntu.com/skellat
> https://launchpad.net/~skellat
>
> Thank you to all who their names forward, we always have great
> applicants, and the decision is never easy and we hope you all
> consider applying again in the future.
>
> Regards,
>
> Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph, on behalf of the Community Council

Re: Welcome new members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

Bhavani Shankar R
On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 3:20 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On the behalf of the Community Council I would like to congratulate
> and welcome our newly appointed members to the LoCo Council:
>
>  - Sergio Meneses (incumbent) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SergioMeneses
> https://launchpad.net/~sergiomeneses
>
>  - José Antonio Rey https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jose https://launchpad.net/~jose
>
>  - Stephen Michael Kellat http://wiki.ubuntu.com/skellat
> https://launchpad.net/~skellat
>
> Thank you to all who their names forward, we always have great
> applicants, and the decision is never easy and we hope you all
> consider applying again in the future.
>
> Regards,
>
> Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph, on behalf of the Community Council

Congrats to all and welcome on Board!

Bhavani Shankar
Ubuntu Developer       |  www.ubuntu.com
https://launchpad.net/~bhavi

Re: Welcome new members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

YoBoY-2
Le 04/10/2013 23:50, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph a écrit :

> On the behalf of the Community Council I would like to congratulate
> and welcome our newly appointed members to the LoCo Council:
>
>   - Sergio Meneses (incumbent) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SergioMeneses
> https://launchpad.net/~sergiomeneses
>
>   - José Antonio Rey https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jose https://launchpad.net/~jose
>
>   - Stephen Michael Kellat http://wiki.ubuntu.com/skellat
> https://launchpad.net/~skellat
>
> Thank you to all who their names forward, we always have great
> applicants, and the decision is never easy and we hope you all
> consider applying again in the future.
>
> Regards,
>
> Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph, on behalf of the Community Council

Félicitation à tous et tous mes vœux de réussite :D

YoBoY
--
http://ubuntu-fr.org/
Communauté francophone des utilisateurs d'Ubuntu

Re: Welcome new members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

Mark Shuttleworth-3

Thank you to all the candidates for their willingness to take on this
responsibility, and well done to those selected!

Mark

On 04/10/13 22:50, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph wrote:

> On the behalf of the Community Council I would like to congratulate
> and welcome our newly appointed members to the LoCo Council:
>
>  - Sergio Meneses (incumbent) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SergioMeneses
> https://launchpad.net/~sergiomeneses
>
>  - José Antonio Rey https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jose https://launchpad.net/~jose
>
>  - Stephen Michael Kellat http://wiki.ubuntu.com/skellat
> https://launchpad.net/~skellat
>
> Thank you to all who their names forward, we always have great
> applicants, and the decision is never easy and we hope you all
> consider applying again in the future.
>
> Regards,
>
> Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph, on behalf of the Community Council

Re: Welcome new members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

Laura Czajkowski
aloha I've added Jose and Stephen to the council team, I forgot after I
deactivated myself to update Sergios expiry date.

Sergio/Coobhavi can one of you please invite the others to the irc
channel, and add them to the mailing list.

thanks

Laura

--
Laura Czajkowski