Welcome to new Kubuntu Member Rik Mills

Valorie Zimmerman
Hello everyone,

After having contributed to Kubuntu for the better part of a year, Rik
Mills (acheronuk) was accepted in his membership meeting today and I'm
happy to welcome him as a new Kubuntu Member.

He has been an invaluable asset by helping out with packaging, testing
and coordination for the last months, all the way through the 16.10
release.

You can find his LP page at https://launchpad.net/~rikmills
and the wiki at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RikMills

Please everyone give him a warm welcome.

All the best,

Valorie, on behalf of the Kubuntu Council

Re: Welcome to new Kubuntu Member Rik Mills

Mark Shuttleworth-3
On 15/10/16 00:38, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> After having contributed to Kubuntu for the better part of a year, Rik
> Mills (acheronuk) was accepted in his membership meeting today and I'm
> happy to welcome him as a new Kubuntu Member.

Congratulations, Rik, and welcome aboard!

Mark

Re: Welcome to new Kubuntu Member Rik Mills

Rik Mills-2
Thank you Mark.

I am delighted and humbled to be part of such a wonderful project and
community.