Quantcast

Welcoming Rik Mills as Kubuntu Developer

Welcoming Rik Mills as Kubuntu Developer

Harald Sitter
With all present devs voting in favor, Rik got voted into the circle
of Kubuntu Developers. He's done lots of awesome stuff in the past and
we are looking forward to seeing him put these new found powers to
good use.

Congratulations and welcome!

HS

Re: Welcoming Rik Mills as Kubuntu Developer

Rik Mills-2
Thank you all. To everyone you voted, attended, watched and encouraged.

I am very humbled, and promise to use said powers wisely and responsibly.

Rik

On 09/02/17 20:04, Harald Sitter wrote:
> With all present devs voting in favor, Rik got voted into the circle
> of Kubuntu Developers. He's done lots of awesome stuff in the past and
> we are looking forward to seeing him put these new found powers to
> good use.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> HS

Re: Welcoming Rik Mills as Kubuntu Developer

Aaron Honeycutt-2
Thank you everyone for getting a date and time that worked out great, and Rik for all the awesome work he has been doing with us.

Welcome to the fold Rik!

GOOD STUFF!

On Feb 9, 2017 3:55 PM, "Rik Mills" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you all. To everyone you voted, attended, watched and encouraged.

I am very humbled, and promise to use said powers wisely and responsibly.

Rik

On 09/02/17 20:04, Harald Sitter wrote:
> With all present devs voting in favor, Rik got voted into the circle
> of Kubuntu Developers. He's done lots of awesome stuff in the past and
> we are looking forward to seeing him put these new found powers to
> good use.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> HS

Re: Welcoming Rik Mills as Kubuntu Developer

Walter Lapchynski
So happy for you Rik. If anyone deserves it, it's you!

@wxl | polka.bike
c563 cac5 8be1 2f22 a49d
68f6 8b57 a48b c4f2 051a

On Feb 9, 2017 12:55, "Rik Mills" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you all. To everyone you voted, attended, watched and encouraged.

I am very humbled, and promise to use said powers wisely and responsibly.

Rik

On 09/02/17 20:04, Harald Sitter wrote:
> With all present devs voting in favor, Rik got voted into the circle
> of Kubuntu Developers. He's done lots of awesome stuff in the past and
> we are looking forward to seeing him put these new found powers to
> good use.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> HS

Re: Welcoming Rik Mills as Kubuntu Developer

Valorie Zimmerman
On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Harald Sitter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> With all present devs voting in favor, Rik got voted into the circle
> of Kubuntu Developers. He's done lots of awesome stuff in the past and
> we are looking forward to seeing him put these new found powers to
> good use.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> HS

YAY! Another Kubuntu Devel! Looking forward to your great work in the
future, Rik. And thank you so much for your patient, helpful energy in
the team.

Valorie