What program shows this window?

Ricardo Pérez López-2
Hi!

Sorry for the noise, but I need to know which program/package shows this
window when you extract a CD from the CD-ROM drive.

I need that in order to translate the window messages (now I see that
messages in English, but I have a Spanish desktop ;)).

Thanks a lot, and sorry again.

Ricardo.

removing.png (17K) Download Attachment

Re: What program shows this window?

Jimmy Angelakos
Ricardo Pérez López wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry for the noise, but I need to know which program/package shows this
> window when you extract a CD from the CD-ROM drive.

And might I add, it is wildly inaccurate to display this text when
ejecting a CD-ROM !

Thanks
Jimmy

Re: What program shows this window?

Matthias Klose-6
Ricardo Pérez López schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry for the noise, but I need to know which program/package shows this
> window when you extract a CD from the CD-ROM drive.

nautilus

Re: What program shows this window?

Sebastien Bacher
Le vendredi 21 avril 2006 à 19:57 +0200, Ricardo Pérez López a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Sorry for the noise, but I need to know which program/package shows this
> window when you extract a CD from the CD-ROM drive.
>
> I need that in order to translate the window messages (now I see that
> messages in English, but I have a Spanish desktop ;)).

That's a distribution patch for nautilus package

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher

Re: What program shows this window?

andrewski
On 4/21/06, Ricardo Pérez López <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sorry for the noise, but I need to know which program/package shows this
> window when you extract a CD from the CD-ROM drive.

Just off the top of my head, probably gnome-volume-manager.

Maybe we should file a bug on GNOME's bugzilla regarding the
appropriateness of the message?

Le vendredi 21 avril 2006 à 21:20 +0300, Jimmy Angelakos a écrit :
> Ricardo Pérez López wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Sorry for the noise, but I need to know which program/package shows this
> > window when you extract a CD from the CD-ROM drive.
>
> And might I add, it is wildly inaccurate to display this text when
> ejecting a CD-ROM !

That's know:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/34274

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher

El vie, 21-04-2006 a las 21:10 +0200, Sebastien Bacher escribió:

> Le vendredi 21 avril 2006 à 19:57 +0200, Ricardo Pérez López a écrit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > Sorry for the noise, but I need to know which program/package shows this
> > window when you extract a CD from the CD-ROM drive.
> >
> > I need that in order to translate the window messages (now I see that
> > messages in English, but I have a Spanish desktop ;)).
>
> That's a distribution patch for nautilus package

Thanks! I've translated the window messages right now via Rosetta :)

Thanks again,

Ricardo.

Re: What program shows this window?

Lukas Sabota
On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 19:57 +0200, Ricardo Pérez López wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Sorry for the noise, but I need to know which program/package shows this
> window when you extract a CD from the CD-ROM drive.
>
> I need that in order to translate the window messages (now I see that
> messages in English, but I have a Spanish desktop ;)).
>
> Thanks a lot, and sorry again.
>
> Ricardo.

Nautilus, I believe.

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 21:20 +0300, Jimmy Angelakos wrote:

> Ricardo Pérez López wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Sorry for the noise, but I need to know which program/package shows this
> > window when you extract a CD from the CD-ROM drive.
>
> And might I add, it is wildly inaccurate to display this text when
> ejecting a CD-ROM !
>

> Thanks
> Jimmy

This is quite true.  Someone should file a bug in Launchpad.

Re: What program shows this window?

Santiago Roza-2
- google: "writing data to storage device"
- "Bug #34274 in nautilus (Ubuntu)":
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/34274

--
Santiago Roza