Wow, you testers overwhelm with awesomeness!

Wow, you testers overwhelm with awesomeness!

Valorie Zimmerman
I just looked at the qatracker, and we have done ALL our RC tests and
some more than once! Some bugs reported have already been fixed, and
it is possible that the ISOs will be respun tomorrow or Monday.

If so, we may need some more testing, but for now, we are sitting pretty!

Feel free to help out other flavors if you have some extra time, and
see how they make their installers look!

Thank you again, you wonderful people!

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez

Re: Wow, you testers overwhelm with awesomeness!

Walter Lapchynski
On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 01:35:29AM -0700, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> Feel free to help out other flavors if you have some extra time, and
> see how they make their installers look!

I second this idea, especially as this is an LTS release. The more
testing we can get the better. Right now the only other flavor that
seems to be remotely sitting pretty is Budgie and there's several that
have no testing at all (including MATE and Studio). Your help would be
great here.

Otherwise, good job: ya'll even beat Ubuntu Desktop.
--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D