Writing UbuntuMate image

Wade Smart-2
I have a old laptop with Mate 15 and I need to update it.
I installed M15 originally with unetbootin (pretty sure at least)
but that is not working. I tried using gnome disk like the instructions
on the site say by clicking on Restore Disk Image. The Unetbootin
gets an error saying no OS present and on the other a message quickly
flashes saying  isoxxxx.bin missing.. not sure what it actually says
because it flashes so fast.  This laptop has no cd otherwise I would just
do that.

For anyone who has installed it - any suggestions?
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Re: Writing UbuntuMate image

Wade Smart-2
Well, thankfully after some help that unfortunately led nowhere,
we were able to figure out some possible options and the unit
is now updated and working.