Quantcast

Xubuntu Testing - IRC Session

flocculant
It's some time since we last thought about running a session on IRC for
new testers and how we use the development versions.

We plan to try and run one early in this new Artful cycle, if you are
interested please pop along to the doodle poll and register your
interest against the options there [1]

We're not sure of the way we'll run the session - that likely depends to
some degree on how many people are expected.

We will cover at the least, multi-booting, the Xubuntu PPA's, running
the development release as your main system, bug reporting and when to
do it, where you can get close to real-time information on major
breakages if they occur.

regards

Kev

[1] http://doodle.com/poll/5nkgh7nr7hi2v4h2

Re: Xubuntu Testing - IRC Session

flocculant
Bumping this - will decide on date on the 5th May