Xubuntu council nominations

Unit 193-2

Re: Xubuntu council nominations

Brian J. Slease
Please remove me from your listserv, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

[TEAM VOTE] Re: Xubuntu council nominations

Sean Davis

Hi everyone,

As there were no nominations received for the 3rd seat in the Xubuntu Council, the current 2-person Xubuntu Council has asked former members Simon Steinbeiss (ochosi) and Pasi Lallinaho (knome) if either of them would be interested in the position. Simon has agreed to the nomination.

We will now hold a team vote for Simon’s nomination. To participate in this vote, you must be part of Xubuntu Team [1]. Please reply to this list with +1 to approve, -1 to reject, or 0 to abstain.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team

Thanks!

Sean

Re: [TEAM VOTE] Re: Xubuntu council nominations

Pasi Lallinaho-3
+1

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)         › https://open.knome.fi/
Xubuntu Website Lead           › https://xubuntu.org/

Re: [TEAM VOTE] Re: Xubuntu council nominations

Elizabeth K. Joseph
+1