XvMC support

Patrick Wagstrom
Hey Folks,

I've been trying to get XvMC working on my Breezy Badger box for MythTV
but have been running into a stumbling block because I keep on getting
the error "No XvMC found", so I'd like to try another application to see
if it works.  xdpyinfo currently says that I have
XVideo-MotionCompensation enabled.  I'm using an Athlon64 and a GeForce
6600LE PCI-Express video card with the nvidia video driver for X11 as
described Ubuntu help file.  Right now I'm just looking for a way to
isolate if it's MythTV's problem or a problem with my setup.

Any help would be appreciated.

--Patrick