[ZFS][Bionic][Artful] LP:1754584 Added To Kernel Team Hot List

[ZFS][Bionic][Artful] LP:1754584 Added To Kernel Team Hot List

Joseph Salisbury-3
Hello,

I've added the following bug to the hot list:

    LP:1754584 - system process hung on container stop/delete

Swapping out zfs with btrfs makes the bug go away.  If anyone has some
free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be reviewed.

Thanks,

Joe

[0] http://pad.lv/1754584 <http://pad.lv/>

Re: [ZFS][Bionic][Artful] LP:1754584 Added To Kernel Team Hot List

Tetsuo Handa-7
Joseph Salisbury wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've added the following bug to the hot list:
>
>     LP:1754584 - system process hung on container stop/delete
>
> Swapping out zfs with btrfs makes the bug go away.  If anyone has some
> free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be reviewed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe
>
> [0] http://pad.lv/1754584 <http://pad.lv/>

I don't know what is happening, but what I can suggest is to capture
SysRq-m + SysRq-t (as described at http://akari.osdn.jp/capturing-kernel-messages.html )
and contact linux-mm people.