access my cell to get picts and movies

Wade Smart-2
20081222 1957 GMT-5

I have a few videos on my phone that I need for a presentation. I
plugged in my phone (Nokia 6555b) to my system and F-Spot found the
camera but I cant access anything but the pictures. It says its a MTA
device. Is there another way to access this?

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Linux since June 2005

Re: access my cell to get picts and movies

Aart Koelewijn
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:59:01 -0600, Wade Smart wrote:

> 20081222 1957 GMT-5
>
> I have a few videos on my phone that I need for a presentation. I
> plugged in my phone (Nokia 6555b) to my system and F-Spot found the
> camera but I cant access anything but the pictures. It says its a MTA
> device. Is there another way to access this?
>
> Wade

Close F-spot, it only looks for pics. After that you should be able to
browse the filesystem of the phone with Nautilus and copy/move whatever
you want.

Aart