amarok black lines and gtk-theme-switch2

amarok black lines and gtk-theme-switch2

Lionelv
Hi,

Since installing Kubuntu Amarok has always had every second line in the
play list as being black so I can't read and of the details. I recently
used gtk-theme-switch2 and changed the theme to qt, I then noticed that
gaim had the same affect in my buddies list. I went back to Amarok and
this was still the case, but when I changed the theme from "current kde
theme" in Amarok to "funky" or whatever it is, the play list looks fine!
I changed the theme using gtk-theme-switch2 to geramik and gaim is
alright but I still have to have Amarok on the alternative theme.

Does anyone have any idea why the qt theme would be causing the black lines?

Thanks,

Lionel.

Re: amarok black lines and gtk-theme-switch2

Jussi Kekkonen-2
On Friday 11 November 2005 02:29, Lionel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since installing Kubuntu Amarok has always had every second line in the
> play list as being black so I can't read and of the details. I recently
> used gtk-theme-switch2 and changed the theme to qt, I then noticed that
> gaim had the same affect in my buddies list. I went back to Amarok and
> this was still the case, but when I changed the theme from "current kde
> theme" in Amarok to "funky" or whatever it is, the play list looks fine!
> I changed the theme using gtk-theme-switch2 to geramik and gaim is
> alright but I still have to have Amarok on the alternative theme.
>
> Does anyone have any idea why the qt theme would be causing the black
> lines?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lionel.
Soubds like you have nicely configured colour scheme, check: kcontrol ->
Appearance & Themes -> Colours ->  and in "Widget Colour" Alternate
Background in Lists

Change it to less black ;)

I think that'll do it, good luck

--- Jussi Kekkonen   [hidden email]

Re: amarok black lines and gtk-theme-switch2 [SOLUTION]

Lionelv
Jussi Kekkonen wrote:
> Soubds like you have nicely configured colour scheme, check: kcontrol ->
> Appearance & Themes -> Colours ->  and in "Widget Colour" Alternate
> Background in Lists
>
> Change it to less black ;)
>
> I think that'll do it, good luck

Thanks, that nailed it :).